Outfitting Business Facts
- 25 year successful business history.
- State of Idaho and State of Montana licensed and US Forest Service permitted fishing business with operating permits on famous western "blue ribbon" rivers.
- Idaho permits include the Clearwater River, St. Joe River, Kootenai River and Moyie River. Montana permits cover the Clark Fork River and the hard to come by Kootenai River ( restricted permit) plus all other Montana fishing access sites on 86 non-restricted rivers and lakes including famous rivers such as Rock Creek, Bitterroot River, Missouri River, George Town Lake, Flathead Lake etc.
- Nearest larger town is Coeur d’Alene Idaho, population 45,000. The city of Coeur d'Alene has grown significantly in recent years in part because of a substantial increase in tourism. Barbara Walters called the city "a little slice of Heaven" and included it in her list of most fascinating places. Nearest larger city is Spokane, Washington, with a combined population base (including Coeur d’Alene) of over 610,000 people from which to draw local clientele.
Fishing Business Benefits
- Over the counter guaranteed fishing licenses for cliental are available for all rivers fished.
- Outfitting business permitted fishing activities include: fishing, fly-fishing, walk and wade fishing, anadromous fishing for steelhead and salmon, float/drift boat fishing, and power boat fishing.
- High diversity of fish species available including: Cutthroat, Rainbow, Brown, Bull, and Brook Trout and anadromous Steelhead Trout and Salmon.
- Outfitting business permit areas are located on select and prime national and world famous fisheries that naturally draw clients from both national and world locations.
- The international airport located in nearby Spokane, Washington provides clients with access to major airline carriers and economic flight connections.
- Outfitting business permits provide for 12 months of use with liberal fishing seasons with most rivers open all year.
- Permitted fishing Rivers draw clientele from a large local metro area population base as well as national and world locations.
- Established outfitting business opportunity with expandable room for significant future growth
- Outfitter is willing to assist new owner in obtaining Idaho and Montana outfitter and guide licensing and Federal USFS special use permits.
- Sale with Client / Contact Lists, & web internet marketing campaigns and optional equipment.
- Business sale options are available for separate Business with Permits, and optional equipment or as total outfit with accompanying permits and equipment.
- Please “Contact Us” for detailed information on each Permitted River Fished.
Outfitting Business For Sale with associated Permits
Please note: these permitted businesses are located in Idaho and Montana and require outfitter and guide licensing.
Idaho Outfitters and Guides Licensing Board * = IOGLB
Montana Outfitters and Guides Licensing Board ** = MOGLB
US Forest Service - Special Use Permit *** = USFS- SUP
Corps of Engineers – Special Use Permit **** = COE - SUP
- Valuation of Each Fishing Business
* Clearwater River, Idaho Business with Permit $55,000
* ***St. Joe River, Idaho Business with Permit $55,000
* Moyie River, Idaho Business with Permit $50,000
* *** Kootenai River, Idaho Business with Permit $55,000
** *** **** Kootenai River, Montana Business with Permit $55,000
* Clark Fork River, Montana Business with Permit $55,000
Sale Terms: Full Sale of Business with Permit, outfitter will not consider financing.
( Permits will be transferred to new owner therefore sale does not allow for an outfitter financing option). I look forward to talking with you. Please see the site contact page for contact information.